Sunday, June 1, 2014

2014 Swatch Naming Championship

Today's post will be about a quiz... one created by http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/. Be careful if you're thinking of visiting the site, though... I visited the site while writing this post and my heart is filled with pain that I can't buy all the polishes they are selling :-).

The story of this quiz is rather interesting. The girls at  http://www.nailpolishcanada.com/ are always arguing about who is the best polish expert and they are testing each other by asking polish related questions. So they decided to make an online quiz which can be used to test any polish lover's knowledge. They've asked a few bloggers to send in a swatch with two possible answers: the correct name of the polish and the name of a similar looking polish. True experts can prove themselves by choosing the correct polish name as many times as possible during the quiz.

I got the chance to be part of this quiz, courtesy of Tiffany. So I've sent her a swatch and two possible shades names as answers.

My choice was:

Is it "The More The Merrier" by Essie or "Green Apple" by Orly? I encourage you to take the quiz yourself and find out which the correct answer is :-) You'll also find there several other challenging questions. Good luck!


Nail Polish Canada Swatch Challenge


I personally got 15 swatches right and earned myself a Gold Winner badge.



Let me know in the comments section how much have you scored.

Until next time,
post signature

8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.