Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Glitter mania reactivated!

A few days ago I was surfing on Pinterest and I entered "glitter manicure" in the search bar ... WOW! There are some extremely beautiful manicures out there!

This was the moment my glitter mania was reactivated! I don't care if it's hard to remove, I am a big girl and I will remove it ... eventually and start over again! :-)



For this manicure I have used:
  • Astor Perfect Stay - Creme Brulee
  • Essence Special Effect Topper - Glorious Aquarius


Yes, I know I could have applied more glitter but I was kind of out of my shape! I promise to do better for my next glitter manicure.


I like it how the nude polish looks when combined with turquoise glitter! Don't you?



If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Glorious Aquarius nekem is megvan es valoban egy gyonyoru koromlakk amit sok modon lehet felhasznalni! Nagyon tetszik a nude arnyalaton, igy meg soha nem probaltam ki. de majd megteszem! Koszi az otletet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte eleganta. Imi place foarte mult :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty glitter. Love it on the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute combinatia! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte frumoasa si eleganta <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.