Thursday, May 1, 2014

I Love Hean - Nr. 810

The nail polish that I will be showing you today has really surprised me. I will be honest with you. I only ordered it because it was cheap :-). I wasn't looking for a new polish or a new shade, I just ordered it because I couldn't miss the chance to buy a new polish (beside the approx. 30 bottles I haven't tested yet).

I applied it without much enthusiasm, but once it was on my nails I fell in love with it!



This is I love Hean - Nr. 810. Well ... My point exactly! I Love Hean! :-) They couldn't find a better fitting name for this brand!


I have bought it from www.magiq.ro for only 7 RON (approx. 1.5 EUR / 2 USD).


It's not just a simple light blue, but it has a really nice somewhat darker, holographic blue shimmer in it.


Now I wonder ... is the whole I Love Hean Collection as beautiful as this one, or was I just lucky by choosing exactly this shade?

http://www.magiq.ro/produse-pentru-unghii/hean.html
Nr. 810 is the second bottle from the first row.


And one more important thing: it's 3 Free! This polish contains no Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, and Formaldehyde.

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Gyonyoruszep ez a vilagos kek! Szerintem az osszes nagyon jol nez ki s ha meg raadasul olcso is volt, akkor biztosan megeri meg egy parat rendelni :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.