Monday, May 19, 2014

I Love Hean - Nr. 807 (pink)

At the beginning of the month I have shown you I Love Hean - Nr. 810, a really amazing blue polish. You can view it here. Today I am going to show you another polish from I Love Hean. It's nr. 807 and I got it from Magiq for a review. 

I find the name of this polish so cute, I had to apply some hearts on my nails to match it :-). The heart studs were sent by Born Pretty Store. You will find the here, item ID: 4993. Other manicures with these studs are this and this.

I Love Hean - Nr. 807

Just the color and a top coat:

With the hearts studs:

I think of this polish as the little sister of Nr. 810 :-). It has a similar shimmer like Nr. 810. As the sun shines directly ot it, you will see a nice purple shimmer appear on the surface of your nails.



 

Wear pink and have a nice day!


If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest

Until next time,
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Nagyon szep szine van a koromlakknak, es gyonyoru a fenye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Igen, meglepően szépek ezek a kis lakkok :-)

      Delete
  2. What a nice pink and I like the studs too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.