Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Golden Rose Nail Art - Nr. 117

I have told you a while ago that Golden Rose has sent me some polishes for review (first post -> here).
Today I am going to show you Golden Rose Nail Art - Nr. 117. To be short: it's a red polish with a really thin brush :-).


For this manicure I have used:
  • I love Hean - Nr. 810 (see it also -> here)
  • Flormar Nr. NA01
  • Flormar Nr. NA12
  • Golden Rose Nail Art - Nr. 117

I have used two other nail art polishes so I can test them one after the other and form an opinion.
Let's take a look at a close up:


It's true that the black and the white polishes are pretty old, but I had to sweat blood to get those lines as straight as possible! The lines are thicker, because I had to apply at least 2 or 3 coats to cover the whole length of the nail.

There are some reasons why I have worked easier with the Golden Rose liner:

  • it's new and the polish is still very fresh. It has a thick and pigmented formula which was a pleasant surprise for me. 
  • the brush is long (2 cm. The Flormar brush has only 1,5 cm and that extra 0,5 cm really makes a difference) 
  • the brush is thicker than the Flormar brush (it's more visible at the end of the brush).

As my Flomar liners are getting old and start to thicken, I decided to try the black (Nr. 106) and white (nr. 101) liner from Golden Rose next. Nr. 130 seems to be nice as well and it costs only 8 RON :-).

You can find all available colors at the official website -> www.cosmania.ro or directly here.


Don't forget about the Blog Sale! Click here to see the available polishes.

If you like my manicures you can follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest


Until next time,
post signature

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.