Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Simple Natty

I have brought this polish for 3 RON (0.85 USD, 0.70 EUR). Although it was very cheap it behaves well on the nail (does not chip, does not color the nail-if no base coat is used) and became one of my favorite polishes and colors. It is hard to see on the pictures (you should look real close at the second picture, near the middle finger), but it has tiny tiny golden glitters in it. 

This is how it looks in shade:

This is how it looks in the sunshine:
Natty Orkide - Nr. 362

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog.is so cute.Check it mine,see if you like it .Have a great day. http://cory-nail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.