Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Apricot dream!

Sunday afternoon, as I woke up from my beauty sleep I wanted baaadly a light peachy colored polish! So we got in the car and drove to Polus Center (the biggest Mall of the city). I knew that I have once seen this color at the Flormar "island".

This is the piece of jewelry I brought for myself (I could not resist buying more than 1 bottle, so I got myself a teal color too, nr. 429. Post with it will follow soon):

First in the sunshine:

In shade:

Just sitting there, waiting to be "used" (poor little thing :-P)


 Flormar  - Nr. 376

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.