Saturday, November 14, 2015

Beauty Bloggers Meeting 4

Today is going to be a special one, because I am going to participate in the 4th edition of the Beauty Bloggers Meeting from Cluj-Napoca.

I just can't believe how fast 3 years have passed. It was only yesterday when I was preparing for the second edition (I did not take part in the first event) :-)



The meeting will be organized at the same nice place: Centrul de Frumuste Farmec.
I am so excited! I have prepared my manicure today, hoping to fit in with the dress code: Sparkle!

Since I'm a nail blogger, my nails will be complying to the dress code and will sparkle!




For this manicure I have used:
  • Astor Perfect Stay - 090 Ivory. This shade was on my nails also at my weeding.
  • Sweet Color - Nr. 201. A light lilac color that matches perfectly my envelope bag.
  • NYC - 105 Lights-Camera-Glitter is a predominately dot silver glitter, with some blue and lilac hexagonal glitters.

Although it's the 14th of November, we are having a beautiful autumn weather. I just love staying outdoors!



Of course, Willy Boy is not letting me out of his sight and is guarding me and my stuff :-)




Meanwhile, Gilbert is inside the house and he doesn't give a ... you know what :-)



This being said, I am off to the Meeting! To be continued ...


If you like my manicures you can follow me and hit the like button on Facebook
Until next time,

post signature
P.S . Willy Boy is also on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/WillyBoyTheBullmastiff and so is Gilbert @ https://www.facebook.com/GilbertTheYellowCat.

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.