Friday, November 27, 2015

Beauty Bloggers Meeting 4 [Part 2]

Last week I have prepared my nails (you can check out the manicure here) for the 4th Edition of the Beauty Bloggers Meeting in Cluj and I didn't regret participating :-)

For the first time, I will show you also a full body picture of myself :-)


It was nice seeing fellow bloggers once again and having the chance to meet other really nice people, with the same hobby as mine.




F
 From left to right, you can see the wonderful manicures of Iulia (from Iulia Beldean blog), Andi (from Color Your Life blog) and myself. 

During the event we discussed about applications and special software that can help us with editing pictures and videos, create stunning banners and social media platforms that help us keep in touch with You.

Which social media platform would you like NailGlaze to be more active on? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest? Do you have other suggestions? See poll in the side bar.

Would you like getting a monthly newsletter with a short summary of what happened on the blog? See poll in the side bar.

Of course the sponsors were generous this year too!


We got wonderful gift packs from:

Cleansing wipes, Eye make-up remover & Carin micellar water

Oriflame offered us their whole Giordani make-up collection. WOW. I usually don't wear make-up but these products I must try. 
Eye Shadow Quad (Radiant Plum), Bronzing Pearls (Natural Radiance), Perfecting Make-up Base, Age Defying Foundation SPF 8, Calligraphy Eye Liner, Incredible Length Mascara, Secret Concealer, Iconic Lipstick SPF 15 (True Red) & Foundation Brush.

Renew 7 Shampoo, Renew 7 Conditioner, Renew 7 Instant Intense Mask & Natural Blond Color

 Hydra-Active Cream from the Equilibrium Professional Line & -20% Voucher for any  face treatment 

 
 Skinnergy Cream

Matte Highlighter Crayon & Clear Brow Gel

 Lights of Flowers Eye Shadow, Skin Geometry samples (Day&Night), SuperShine lipstick, Care4Lips, NailArt nailpolish (NA02, NA03)

Melkior has from far the best packaging!
I feel pretty Mascara, Classic Lipstick (Closer), Eye Shadow (Beige Copper)

The perfect cup for my morning coffee :-)

Kisses from Willy Boy, who enjoys the big lips just as much as I do :-D

If you like my manicures you can follow me and hit the like button on Facebook
Until next time,


2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.