Sunday, February 5, 2017

Happy Hands Glitter Nails

Wow! It has been more than a years since my last manicure post!
Without much talking I present you Astor and Happy Hands :-)


For this manicure I have used:
  • Astor Perfect Stay  - Nr. 506 Drama Green
  • Happy Nails Polish -  Tricks Are Something A Whore Does For Money Or Candy (golden and silver glitters of different shapes and sizes)

In the shade:

In sunshine:

In the shade:

In sunshine:
 


If you like my manicures you can follow me and hit the like button on Facebook
Until next time,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.