Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stripe mani

As I started this manicure I imagined something completely different, but I like this result too.

First I applied a neon pink as a base:

Natty Orkide - Nr. 445

After that I applied a more neon pink on the right side of the nail:

Moyra - Nr. 56

Third, I applied a more dark red/pink on the left side of the nail:

Flormar Supermatte - Nr. M104

And the result:


As I earlier said, this started as a different mani, this is why the lines aren't straight. I haven't used any tape, everything is done free handed.  


4 comments:

  1. Imi place pentru ca nu este un contrast mare intre cele trei oje si astfel pare ca un degrade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cool
    love it
    <3333333
    my blog: zsani-thefashionoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank your for your appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love striped manis :)

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    http://simplejoyofpolish.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.