Monday, January 30, 2012

Different kind of clond manicure

I saw a tutorial for cloud manicure on Nailside and it seamed so easy!
So I selected 3 shades of purple for the new design and started the "painting".
As base I used a dark purple polish: Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish.

Rimmel - Nr. 180 Purple Pulse

The first set of clouds is made of a light lilac. As you can see here, my cloud is more like a pyramid. :-)
Golden Rose  - Nr. 182

The second set of clouds should have been of a medium mauve color, but it can hardly be seen on the nail.

 Natty Orkide - Nr. 392

The "big" result:



After I finished my first attempt of a cloud manicure I applied Rimmel's Mattifing Top Coat to"hide" the mistakes.

3 comments:

  1. I love your version of the clouds! I love the colors you picked, it almost looks like a gradient, beautiful! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-). I imagined it differently but I guess it looks good this way too.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.