Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone!

I am in the glitter fever this Christmas.  I just can't stop using them (although they are so hard to remove :-) ).

For this Christmas I have chosen red and gold as base colors and added (you would never guess what...) some red and gold glitters! Yeah!



In order of appearance, from right to left:
China Glaze - Nr. 1020 Poinsettia
Essence - Nr. 140 Go Bold!
Isabelle Dupont - Gold
Essence - Nr. 121 Gold Fever
China Glaze - Nr. 883 Mrs. Claus


As seen in the picture, I haven't painted my hand the same.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.