Thursday, May 24, 2012

Saturated Moyra (second favorite)

It has been a long time since I last brought some nail polish. To end this "sad"  period I brought a saturated mauve-pink Moyra (Nr. 56), Radiant Professional Nr. 178 and 3 other polishes which will follow in separate posts.

I have to say, that this Moyra is my second favorite polish shade (the first being Rimmel-Urban princess. You can see it here and here).



Moyra - Nr. 56




Radiant Professional - Nr. 178

The Radial polish, the one that I used as a top coat looks really nice on the nails. The only problem is that it dries veeery slow. It's annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Gyonyoru arnyalata van ennek a Moyra lakknak, nagyon tetszik!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments, so don’t be shy!
I allow links to be placed within the comments but please act with moderation and don’t spam.
I reserve myself the right to delete the comments that I consider being only for purposes of advertising your own blog.